11/16/2008

Not this week...

...probably not next week. Sorry. Spent half the day in the attic pulling a bed frame down, and the other half spreading paint stripper on the frame so my daughter can move in to a "big girl" bed. So, no time to work on WTJP!

However, all is not lost dear reader, I am going back and updating some old posts on my toy blog with PICTURES. Yes, that's right, when I started my toy blog I didn't actually post pictures of some of the toys I posted about. What?

Anyway, check it out, please.

6 comments:

Matt Booker said...

I thought paint stripper was how you came up with most of the ideas for wtjp...

~Matt Booker

Derachi said...

This is why I think you should make an email account for taking guest comics, so at least you'll have "something" every week.

Heavyarms said...

@Matt - That's paint thinner. I think. No wait. Yeah, you're right.

@Derachi - Nah, I don't think a guest strip is gonna fly. The guys would totally be against it.

Derachi said...

Wait, who are these "guys" you speak of?

Derachi said...

MMMMMMM I spy a new header!

Heavyarms said...

Yeah, I'm messing around with the "Brightness/Contrast Adjustment Layer" feature in Photoshop.

Oh, and the "Gradient Overlay Layer," thingy.

To your second to last comment, the "guys" are our cast members. You don't think I do this stuff by myself, do you?